No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win
1. Eligibility: Quicklee’s Go Local Sweepstakes (“Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and age 18 or older. Employees of Quicklee’s Convenience Stores, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising, promotion, or production agencies associated with this offering are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: September 15, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through October 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Giveaway Period”).
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
IN-STORE: Find the Go Local display in your Quciklee’s location and follow the directions to enter. Use your Quicklee’s reward card while purchasing Go Local products for additional entries.
VIA WEBSITE: During the Giveaway Period, visit www.quicklees.com/golocal and complete the online entry form. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void.
Limit one (1) online entry per person, per address.
4. Selection of Winner: One (1) winner we be selected in a random drawing on or about (November 1, 2018). Potential winner will be notified using the contact information supplied at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within two (2) business days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (where legal). The Affidavit of Eligibility and (unless prohibited) Publicity/Liability Release must be executed and returned by each potential winner within 21 days after such documents are sent to the address provided by such a potential winner. Failure of a potential winner to complete, sign and return any requested documents within such period or the return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner in Sponsor's' discretion. Completed Affidavit may be mailed to Quicklee’s Go Local Sweepstakes, 2781 Lakeville Rd, Avon, NY 14414. If the potential winner is found ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identification, age, eligibility, and acceptance of these Official Rules from any potential winner prior to awarding a prize.
5. Prize/Odds: Prizes consist of a number difference prizes. A prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and no substitution by the winner is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any components thereof becomes unavailable.
Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
6. Conditions of Participation/Release of Liability: By entering you agree that: (a) Sponsor, Quicklee’s Convenience Store, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, licensors, licensees, distributors, retailers and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and you release and hold harmless the Released Parties for any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possessions, misuse or use of or inability to use any prize or from participation or inability to participate in the Giveaway, including any Giveaway-related activity, and under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, (b) Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any severe weather, hurricane, flood, fire, war, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond their control, (c) except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties and those acting under their authority to use their name, photograph, voice, statements and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the Internet, without notice, review or approval, (d) if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion, (e) noncompliance with any of the foregoing may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
7. Privacy: The sponsor may use your contact information in order to send you upon opt-in for special offers request, e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the quicklees.com website, such as new contests and related news which may be of interest to you. We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
8. Winner List: For the name of the winner, available after (November 1, 2018), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Quicklee’s Go Local Sweepstakes, 2781 Lakeville Rd, Avon, NY 14414.
9. Sponsor: Quicklee’s Convenience Stores, 2781 Lakeville Rd, Avon, NY 14414.
10. Contests and Sweepstakes: Our site may include notices of contests, sweepstakes or other promotions we are conducting, and we may permit you to participate electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the contest, sweepstakes or promotion (e.g., to contact you if you're a winner).
11. Questionnaires and Surveys: From time to time, our site may also be conducting questionnaires and surveys. Survey information will be treated like all of the information we collect, and it is used to help us improve the appeal of our marketing and our sites.
12. Third Parties Service Providers: We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform services for us. For example, we hire agencies to help administer consumer promotions and to analyze data. These parties are required to maintain any personal information they receive from you in confidence and may only use it in connection with the services they are providing to us.