Official Drop Off Partner for Channel 10’s Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive!
At Quicklee's We Are Doing our Part to Help Spread Holiday Cheer!
Together with News 10 WHEC and Toys For Tots we'll be helping to collect toys for children in need as the official toy drop-off location sponsor for Channel 10’s 2020 Holiday Toy Drive!
What does this mean for the community?
Toys for Tots works with social welfare agencies, churches, and other local community agencies to identify needy children in the community. Last year, Toys for Tots collected more than 61,000 toys that were donated to over 24,000 local children from young newborns all the way to 17-year-olds. At Quicklee's we understand the importance of supporting local families, especially during such a difficult year. Wonderful organizations like Toys for Tots are important to the community, and we are very excited to partner with them and help make a difference.
What can you do to help?
Donate a Toy! Drop boxes for new, unwrapped toys have already been distributed to all 18 Livingston, Monroe, & Ontario County Quicklee’s locations. Donations will be accepted now through December 18th.
- Avon Travel Center, 2781 Lakeville Road, Avon
- Avon Village, 265 East Main Street, Avon
- Bloomfield, 3 Main Street, Bloomfield
- 12 Corners - Brighton, 1950 Monroe Avenue, Rochester
- East Avon, 1655 Lakeville Road, Avon
- East Bloomfield, 6600 NY State Route 5, Bloomfield
- Fairport, 146 North Main Street, Fairport
- Gates, 3585 Buffalo Road, Rochester
- Geneseo, 4310 Lakeville Road, Geneseo
- Greece, 1090 Long Pond Road, Rochester
- Henrietta - East Jefferson, 1477 Jefferson Road, Rochester
- Henrietta - Lehigh Station, 375 Kenneth Drive, Rochester
- Honeoye Falls-Lima, 7067 Rush-Lima Road, Honeoye Falls-Lima
- Lakeville, 5763 Big Tree Road, Lakeville
- Penfield, 2175 Penfield Road, Penfield
- Atlantic Ave - Penfield, 3290 Atlantic Avenue, Penfield
- Panorama Plaza - Penfield, 1617 Penfield Road, Rochester
- Webster, 873 Holt Road, Webster
For questions about donations and particpating Quicklee’s locations, please contact John Eggleston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Toys for Tots
Toys for Tots began in 1947 by Marine Corps Reserve Major Bill Hendricks and his wife Diane, who desired to created an organization where donated toys would be given to children in need. Major Hendricks and his reserved unit collected and distributed 5,000 toys the first year, which with the help of the Marine Corps, has become an established 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit charity that now donates over 18 million toys to 7 million less fortunate children annually.